The First Stitch by Dylan Downing is the thirty-first game in the Reality on the Norm series. It is a point and click graphical adventure game in the Adventure Game Studio engine, released on 4th December 2002. It acts as the prologue to the "Tapestry" mini-series.
When a tear in space/time opens in Reality, Greyson is sent to close it.
- Simon Jones
- Crazy Homeless Weirdo
- Davy Jones
- Despondent Banker
- George Watstatt
- Phil Nihilist
- Greyson's Cubical
- Dayist Cemetary (Entrance)
- Dayist Cemetary (Right Side)
- Jones House (Living Room)
- Jones House (Upstairs Landing)
- Jones House (Davy's Room)
- Scid's Alley
- Scid's Bar
- Town Square
- Yahtzeebrand Store
- This game is Canon and part of the official timeline. It is set after The Repossessor and is followed by The Postman Only Dies Once.
- The Tapestry story arc continues in The Unraveling.
- The tear takes place over Michael Gower's grave and is a direct consequence of his resurrection in Lunchtime of the Damned.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Commander Keen Enters RON||The Underworld|